Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 50: Empire

~I'll go back to India when pigs fly...~

This is a JUMBO panoramic layout of my last trip to India in August/September 2010; my [unlikely] second trip to India after swearing NEVER to return! I guess the joke's on me, because when I agreed to go back to India for a second time, surely that meant pigs did have wings and could fly! When I bought this Graphic 45 line, Olde Curiosity Shoppe, I couldn't imagine how I would ever use it, but the flying pig paper was far too great of a print to pass up! Then genius struck and this paper totally inspired this mega-layout! FYI, I will use the Memory Book panoramic page protectors to get this SIX PAGE, 23 PHOTO layout into my albums!










1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the paper! You are so good at getting multiple photos on a layout. I must challenge myself to do more multi-photo layouts.
    You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete