Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I should be packing...

I woke up at 6am Sunday morning and it was so hot that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I figured I may as well scrapbook (packing was out of the question, obviously...). 

I fell in love with a layout from bluestardesigns Studio Calico member gallery and threw together a quick lift from my Elmwood Park kit

All of my scrapbooking paraphernalia is packed at the moment with the exception of a few key items, including what's left of my Studio Calico kit...so the double layouts are on hold for now. Once we are moved into the new house I will have my very own Office/SCRAPBOOK ROOM (emphasis on the SCRAPBOOK ROOM park) - I cannot even express my excitement!

So for now, another one pager...a rare page of me, myself and I...

I know, I know,  I know...I shouldn't be taking pictures while driving. I couldn't help it - my earrings and dress were too cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment