Thursday, November 6, 2014

Baby it's Cold Outside...

These photos of Lily taken at Boa Vista Orchards in the snow last December are some of my favorite pictures of her! She is beyond gorgeous! I cannot even handle that she is growing up so fast. She doesn't look like the little girl that came into my life 4+ years ago -- it is CRAZY!!!

I used Jen Hadfield's collection Home + Made by Pebbles Inc. for this layout! This collection is so versatile! I love the pink, aqua and gold against the black & cream! Such a great collection! Be sure to check it out at in the Paper Issues shop!

This LO wouldn't be complete without these freaking awesome acrylic snowflakes from Color Cast Designs! They are like my most favorite thing EVER!



 I used Gold Zing! to heat emboss some of the snowflakes and painted others with cream acrylic paint -- I love how they turned out! The snowflakes can also be ordered in white!



Use "Rebmnmny" for 10% off your total order at Color Cast Designs! The Halloween and Fall kits are almost sold out -- purchase one while you still can and you'll receive a FREE turkey or snowman wood veneer with your order (be sure to specify your preference in the comments section before submitting your order)! Don't miss out on these exclusive seasonal kits - they are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment