Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Time to scrap those Halloween Photos...

I wanted to get in on the action over at the current Paper Issues link party with a Halloween layout! I used an older line from my stash -- I LOVE stash shopping -- from Teresa Collins called Haunted Hallows! And yes...I did fussy cut the framed cat, skull and witch because I'm a crazy person! 



I couldn't rest breaking out my Dymo for this layout! I always forget about my label maker and whenever I rediscover it I am always so excited! 



I have enough enamel dots to last until the END. OF. TIME so I never miss the opportunity to stick those babies on all the layouts!


Thank you for taking a look today and REMEMBER, link up and link back to Paper Issues by November 9th to WIN a goodies from SRM Stickers, the official sponsor for the current link party!

Also, hit up the Paper Issues Shop for some Halloween goodies to scrap your witches and warlock pictures from this year's Halloween parties and trick-or-treating! Use code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order!  


No comments:

Post a Comment