Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Heart Teenager Selfies...

I am totally crushing on the We R Love Notes line right now! This black and white striped background was screaming for a teenager selfie photo! I totally started stealing Lily's selfies after seeing all of Cassie Box's amazing teenager selfie pages! LOL


I love all the papers and the cork embellishments! Be sure to check out this collection in the Paper Issues shop here!

         

The awesome "xoxo" acrylic is from Color Cast Design's Passion set! I love that set so so so much and I got so much use out of every single piece from the set! The new February releases have more GOLD - my favorite!
 

Stop by the Paper Issues shop and check out all the NEW stuff pouring in from CHA daily! Use the code "Becky," for 20% off your entire order + free shipping on orders over $60 (after discounts applied)!


3 comments:

  1. Love it, Becky! The layers! The mix of patterns! The photo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT! Love all those great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with Love Notes, Becky! Awesome layering and I can totally see the influence of Cassie's style here. :) I've been scared to use the black and white striped paper, but it's so striking and you've made me want to use it...soon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete