Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello My Pretties...

Have you checked out the Sketch from Paper Issues this month? I love this months inspiration by Jennifer Chapin and I created the below layout using her sketch.

 

I am enamored with the new Fancy Pants Office Suite line!I got so many miles out of this line! I think I did 4 layouts! I used up every last scrap.


The "On the bookshelf" wood veneer is from the March Color Cast Designs release - it's a fabulous set for both scrapbookers and Project Lifers!


I went to town using the Office Suite ephemera pack - my favorite embellishment out there right now! So much goodness in one little package!
 

I also adding the Color Cast Designs acrylic words into my titles. Mixing and matching up my Thickers with the acrylics just gives my pages that extra pop! The turquoise "hello" is from the Bloom set released in March also.

Thank you for taking a look today! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment