Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shinning the Spotling on Maggie Holmes...

I am collaborating with few other ladies from the Paper Issues Design Team to put the spotlight on Maggie Holmes on the Paper Issues Blog today! Maggie's collections are some of my favorite and I pulled out my much coveted Open Book papers and embellishments for these gorgeous photos, taken by Ford Family Photography, of my niece in a ruffled skirt! These photos make my heart melt. I love this sweet girl! 

 

Maggie's ephemera packs are THE BEST! They are packed full of the most awesome bits and pieces that are perfect for layering and embellishing. Every piece has adorable detail, including golf foil!  


 The tags from this line were probably my favorite embellishment. I love that they are pre-sewn and embellished! Makes a page go so quickly!


These photos make me so happy! I wish that all of my photos were this inspiring to scrapbook. Her little face just makes me wish she was still this tiny!


There is still some of the Open Book line in the Paper Issues shop! Be sure to grab some of the papers and embellishments before they are gone! Use the code "Becky," for 20% off your entire order + free shipping on orders of $60 or More (after discounts applied).




No comments:

Post a Comment