Friday, May 8, 2015

As. If. Like. Totally...

Hello! As we head into Mother's Day weekend I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some "you" time in!

There is a new feature each Sunday in the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} group on Facebook called Scraplift Sunday! Each Sunday we pick one of the layout that a design team member created from  from the previous week for you to lift! 

Last Sunday the amazing Meaghen Calder created this layout as part of the April Printable Roundup.  I was inspired to pull our the Pinkfresh Studio Up In The Clouds line and lifted Meaghen like so...

 

This line is so fun! The perfect line for those teenager selfies stolen from my kid!


I don't think I will ever get enough gold in scrapbooking! 


"As. If..." the thought I am convinced that is ALWAYS on the tip of her tongue!



Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all the new goodies in the Paper Issues shop and use the code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order!





No comments:

Post a Comment