Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cut It Out Saturday...

Hello! We have a new FREE cut file over on the Paper Issues blog today created by Danielle de Konink! We are in the July 4th spirit over at Paper Issues (even the international girls - LOL)!

Be sure to check out today's blog post for all the details on how to get the new cut file and how to win when you use the new cut file!

I used a lot of scraps from my bin for this LO and then added a bunch of goodies from my stash including some K.I. Memories glitter star charms, and sparkle enamel dots, a Bella Blvd felt bow, an October Afternoon label and some silver glitter Thickers!



The real star of the show is the fire works cut file! I taped scraps of paper onto the back of my layout to give them color!


 Thank you for stopping by and taking a look today!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the fireworks die cuts at the top of your page! They look so awesome backed with the patterned paper and with the dots in the middle! It's wonderful how patriotic your page is overall! TFS!

    ReplyDelete