Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Four Legged Birthday Boy...

I love the ScrapLift Sunday feature over on the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook page!  It is such a great way to put together a fast layout based on awesome inspiration from the Paper Issues Design Team!

This week's inspiration comes from Jana's Summer layout!

I used the Chickaniddy 365 line for these photos of Jaxson in his first-birthday party hat! 


Jana's hand cut letters really inspired me to leave my comfort zone! I never hand cut letters but I truly love how this turned out! 


And look at that face! Can you even...? This handsome baby boy is just the sweetest, even if he didn't like his party hat!


Thank you for stopping by and taking look! We hope that you play along with us on Facebook each week for great inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment