Friday, June 12, 2015

I Scraplift Sundayed...

Have you Scraplift Sundayed?? This week's inspiration comes from Michelle Gallant's layout using Echo Park's Jack & Jill collection

I have been working with the Life Documented line from Simple Stories lately and I am loving it! It is such a great basic line that can be used for most anything!


I used patterned papers from Life Documented as well as the chipboard, bradz and clips! I also added some woodgrain chipboard stars from Studio Calico and the star and arrow shaped paper clips from Freckled Fawn as well as some Simple Stories label stickers! 



Thank you so much for taking a look today! Be sure that you are a member of the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} group on Facebook so that you can play along with all of our inspirational posts, games and free files! 






No comments:

Post a Comment