Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rover by Bella Blvd

Ok, I have to admit, I am absolutely enamored with the new Rover line from Bella Blvd! I think this has to be one of my Top 10 favorite lines from Bella Blvd EVER! Srsly!I had so much fun playing with this line for Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday, Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday AND even a just-for-fun layout!

My first layout is for the current sketch up on the Paper Issues blog inspired by Stephanie Buice for Doodlebug Designs. This was such an awesome sketch and really got me out of my comfort zone in terms of designing a page layout! For this layout I used the the following patterned papers:  Borders, the B side of Dog Show, the A and B sides of Give a Dog a Bone,  the B side of Puppy Prints, and the Rover Treasures & Texts and Trinkets stickers! Those black and grey polka dot letters though -- stop it right now! I also sneaked in a little Color Cast Designs #thestruggleisreal wood veneer from the #Hashtagit set! Stop by the Paper Issues blog and check out all the details for this month's sketch including how you could win a $10 Paper Issues gift card!


Next up is probably my favorite layout that I did using the Rover line! This layout was inspired by Cassie Box for this week's ScrapLift Sunday over on the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook page. Be sure to stop by and play along -- we love seeing how you are inspired by the design team layouts from Paper Issues!  For this layout I used the Rover Treasures & Texts and Trinkets stickers as well as the following patterned papers: Borders, the B side of Dog Show, Give a Dog a Bone, Loyal and Puppy Prints.


Finally, my last layout using Rover was a just-for-fun layout because I couldn't resist scrapping this photo of Olivia for one second longer! She is such a spoiled brat and knows it but she is my baby! I was on a mission to use up the Rover Treasures & Texts and Trinkets stickers before all my paper was gone! I did a lot of fun clustering on this layout and I especially love the kraft background here! For this one I used the following patterned papers: Borders, Dog Show, Give a Dog a Bone and Puppy Prints. I have been hoarding one last wood veneer doxie from Color Cast Designs and this was the lucky layout that I was holding out for! Be sure to check out all the wood veneer breed options over at the Color Cast Designs shop!


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look today and, as always, you can use the code "becky" for 20% off your entire order from Paper Issues and 10% off your entire order from Color Cast Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment