Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two-Fer Tuesday at Paper Issues


Hello! I am up on the Paper Issues blog today with another double-page layout for Two-Fer Tuesday! For this layout I used Chickaniddy Crafts 365 -- I am so in love with this line! I think I ended up using this line for three single-page layouts, 2 cards and this two-pager! I am sooooo glad Kelly peer pressured me into getting a hold of this line!

Thank you so much for taking a look today! Be sure to check out all the details on the Paper Issues blog! I hope that you are inspired to dive into a two-page layout and show us what you come up with in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} group on Facebook!

Be sure to visit the shop as new items come in weekly! Use the code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order + FREE shipping on domestic orders over $60 after all discounts are applied!

No comments:

Post a Comment