Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Awesome...

I was hoarding this photo of Anson waiting for the So Rad collection from Simple Stories to hit the Paper Issues shop! I KNEW that the So Rad line was made for this picture alone! LOL


For this layout I used pieces from the chipboard frames, chipboard shapes, the brads and the die cut pack from the So Rad collection.


I also used the Currently set from Color Cast Designs! That "Right Now," sentiment is probably my favorite thing every! I think I have used it on layouts in smoke grey and gold too! LOL


I also incorporated one of the cards from the Rise & Sine FREE Paper Issues Cut File


I'm telling you...this paper line; MADE FOR this photo! 


Thank you so much for taking a look today!

Remember to use the code "becky" for 10% off your order from Color Cast Designs...



...and the code "BECKY" for 20% off your entire order from Paper Issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment