Thursday, September 10, 2015

S'More Fun with PaperPOPs!

Hello! Today I am sharing a fun layout from a family camping trip we took in 2013 to Ice House Resivoir! The BEST part of camping is obviously the s'mores! We actually FORGOT the chocolate for our s'mores when packing and had to make an emergency stop at the local camp store to stock up. Can anybody say $3 candy bar...? LOL

For this layout I used the Campout line from Bella Blvd's last release and the adorable smiling s'more is an exclusive Paper Issues PaperPOP made by Parker on the Porch!


I am IN LOVE with these dang wood dots from My Mind's Eye. They came out in a line a few years ago and I literally bought 8 packs to hoard!


I mean, really...I can't even.


This kid for sure loves him a s'more!


Thank you for stopping by to take a look today! Be sure to use the code "BECKY" over at the Paper Issues shop for 20% off your entire order!




No comments:

Post a Comment